We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Looking for a professional job in behavioral science with long-term career opportunities? Join AKABA’s ABA Program as an ABA Therapist!
- Please note that we see our clients all year long. Summer is a great time to start and to get settled into a case by the fall. Perfect job for college students!
AKABA LLC. is currently seeking reliable, outgoing and enthusiastic ABA Therapists, ABA Techs, or Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) to provide individualized ABA services in the home setting to clients diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Position pays $20-$25/hour depending on experience and current RBT. We offer on-going training and supervision to equip you in the field.
Job Type: Part-time, flexible schedule.
Salary: $20 -$25 per hour
Travel: Our agency focuses on assigning cases with local travel. Mileage reimbursement are available when applicable.
Travel time pay and Mileage Reimbursement per policy.
We welcome RBT applicants seeking supervision opportunities for Career Advancement. RBTs start at $22/hour and up.
BCBA candidates can access Lead Therapist opportunities at a differential rate.
Hours: Consistent but flexible scheduling. Sessions are usually weekdays during after school hours but exact timing is flexible and based on client assignment. Weekend shifts may also be available but are not required.
- Great job for students enrolled in a College/University or other Certificate programs.
Hiring Multiple Candidates
Entry-level and Mid-level Positions
Qualifications: Applicants should enjoy working with children, especially one-to-one.
Similar to positions like: Behavior Technician, ABA Tech, Behavior Therapist , ABA Therapist, ABA Teacher, ABA Instructor, ABA Tutor
Additional qualifications of ABA Techs – Behavior Therapists include:
- Friendly and energetic, enjoy working with children.
- Experience working with children diagnosed with developmental disabilities ( preferably Autism)
- Ability to attend an initial orientation
- Ability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week ( after school hours between ~3-8 pm )
- Has reliable transportation
- Must be timely and organized
- Ability to work independently
- Proven ability to communicate effectively within a variety of situations
- Other relevant experience: working as a Teacher’s Aide, Education Assistant, Child Care worker, Tutor, Instructor, Home Care Worker, Mental Health Therapist, Nursing Assistant
Responsibilities: ABA Techs – Behavior Therapists will work under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and will be directly responsible for:
- Data collection
- Implementing individualized behavior support plans
- Implementing skill acquisition programs
- Working with families for effective collaboration on client
- Submitting all required paperwork in a timely manner
- Attending monthly case review meetings with their direct supervisor
Required education for ABA Techs – Behavior Therapists:
- ABA Tech: High school or equivalent
- RBT: Active RBT certification with Board.
Required license or certification:
Job Hiring Status:
- Working with Kids or Teens: minimum 6 months
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)