We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Allied Health Unit, Dunedin Hospital
Salary Band – $51,820 – $62,155 p.a pro rata + Kiwisaver + on-site employee gym
- Fixed term, part time (0.6 FTE), 24 hours per week until June 2023
- Competitive salary + kiwisaver + on-site fitness facilities
- Join a supportive and encouraging team!
Mō te tūranga | About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for two Allied Health Assistants to join our Allied Health team on the Orthopaedic Ward at Dunedin Hospital. We are seeking a motivated and personable individual to work alongside our Allied Health professionals in supporting our patient’s therapy and discharge planning from the inpatient orthopaedic wards.
Please note this role may involve some evening and weekend work, therefore flexibility is essential.
Mōu ake | About you
We are looking for a proactive individual with experience working with people from all ages and walks of life.
If you are a positive team member with willingness to learn new skills, we would love to hear from you!
To be successful in this position, you will also need to demonstrate the following:
- An outgoing and friendly manner and being comfortable interacting with patients both in person and on the phone.
- The ability to work autonomously and as an integral part of a wider team
- Be adept at using your initiative.
- Good grounding in basic computer skills with sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- You understand and can demonstrate clear boundaries with regards to all aspects of privacy.
You will need to be adaptable and flexible allowing you to work effectively with your clients and within a changing health environment.
Painga | Benefits
- We provide a range of learning opportunities and take pride in supporting our staff to grow.
- Beautiful coastlines and a family-friendly community.
- Subsidised gym membership and discounted health insurance.
- Access to staff fitness facilities and banking offers
- Access to a range of retail discounts and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
Mō mātou | About us
Te Whatu Ora – Southern has the largest geographical coverage of all the New Zealand regions, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities. We take pride in all the services we provide, and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. We believe that our dedicated and passionate staff are a significant driving force behind the achievement of these standards, and we need more like-minded people to help us continue providing for our community.
Utu whānui |Salary range
This role belongs to the DHBs/PSA Allied, Public Health and Technical Multi-Employer Collective Agreement and falls between Step 1 ($51,820 p.a) and Step 5 ($62,154 p.a pro rata) of the Assistants scale.
Rā mōnehu |Closing Date: Sunday 07 August 2022
Due to the fast-paced nature of what we do, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don’t delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Tono ināianei | Apply now
For further information please contact Emily Atkinson, Recruitment Advisor, (03) 470 9176, email@example.com
All conversations will be confidential in nature.
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to:
- Occupational Health Assessment
- Police Vetting / Ministry of Justice safety checks
- Serious misconduct checks (previous Public Service departments and statutory Crown entities only)
- COVID-19 vaccination