We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are an upscale, highly renowned banquet facility located in the Hartford area with an award-winning reputation for excellence and elegance. We are currently looking for banquet servers who want to get paid to party!
On an average day, Banquet Servers will be responsible for:
– Positive & Respectful Guest Interactions
– Food Service *Must be able to lift/carry serving trays*
– Maintaining safety & cleanliness of our space for other staff & our guests
– Working with a team of other servers led by an Event Manager
Position will require working varying schedules to reflect the business needs. Night and weekend availability is a MUST, day time availability a plus. *Perfect for college students looking for weekend work, or those looking to pick up a weekend/evening job.*
We expect our team members to have regular attendance, to be on time and present for all scheduled shifts for the entire shift. Our staff needs to value the importance of timeliness, punctuality and dependability and how the lack of these critical elements affects others in the workplace and the overall banquet operations. We expect all staff to be willing to lend a helping hand to co-workers and supervisors, whether it is one of their typical job responsibilities or not.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Are you available to work weekend evenings (Friday-Sunday)?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Serving Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location