We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Administration opportunity
- Part time 32 hours
- Fun team with interesting and varied work
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That is why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind .
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
About the role
We need a professional, friendly and enthusiastic person to join our Hastings office as a Business Services Administrator working either Tuesday to Friday 8am to 5pm or Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8am to 5pm..
In this role you’ll provide
- Administration support to a variety of team members.
- Comply and support with the Stantec Integrated Management System which includes Quality, Environment and Health and Safety Management.
- Reception duties including telephone answering, meeting and greeting clients and visitors in a professional manner, providing prompt, efficient and courteous handling of messages as required.
- Support to the business, including printing, filing, archiving, formatting documents, travel bookings and expense reconciliations.
- Support to meetings, including room and equipment reservations, minutes and refreshments as appropriate.
- A friendly and positive communication style and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment to meet deadlines.
Business Services Administrator – Hastings
Previous administration experience is needed along with a strong ability to prioritise your workload. Solid skills in a range of Microsoft applications are all essential for this role.
You will require excellent typing skills with high accuracy.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Admin Support
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing.
- Flexible Working Arrangements including purchasing up to 4 weeks additional leave and provision for school term contracts, job sharing and part time employment
- Learning and Talent Development Programs including global programmes, online learning and on-the-job learning
- Mentoring for your own development and the opportunity to mentor others
- Health Insurance – Income Protection Insurance – Life Insurance
- Service Recognition Awards
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
How to apply
To discuss in more detail contact Margaret McMeel +64 9 580 4502 or +64 27 544 2930 or apply directly online.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 350 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water, transport and infrastructure projects to life. Our work from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a nearly 200-year history. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work.