We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Location: Auckland Central
Hours: 1 FTE – Mon to Fri – but need to be flexible to come in and work WITH the after-hours team at times and as needed
About our client
Our client is New Zealand’s largest private surgical facility with 22 theatres across 3 sites including an Intensive Care Unit and Coronary Care facilities. They do surgical specialties which include: Colorectal/Gastro, Gynae, Urology, Neurology, Oncology, Plastics (incl flaps), ENT/ORL, Orthopaedic/Spinal, Head & Neck, and Cardiac/Vascular, and are a very dynamic private organisation
About this Charge Nurse Manager – Advanced Nursing Team opportunity
This is a permanent part-time 0.8 FTE opportunity for a Registered Nurse to Manage our client’s Advanced Nursing Team.
The purpose of this role is to lead and manage our after-hours team of Clinical Nurse Advisors and Clinical Support Assistants and to spearhead our client’s deteriorating patient programme, with your focus always on ensuring the delivery of optimal patient outcomes.
What you will need to apply for the Charge Nurse Manager – Advanced Nursing Team role
- NZ Nursing Council Registration with current APC
- Masters of Nursing or similar post graduate qualification (or significant progress towards completion)
- Demonstrated ability to lead practice improvement projects
- Sound knowledge and understanding of medico-legal and ethical responsibilities
- Minimum five years current clinical experience within a NZ or comparable health care system, in an acute surgical or ICU environment
- Recent experience caring for acutely deteriorating patients – preferably as a PAR nurse or similar, with expertise in building systems and processes to support the delivery of safe care
- Be an experienced, confident manager of people & their performance with the gravitas to provide effective feedback and coaching to senior nurses
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to develop and manage multidisciplinary teams
What you can enjoy with this employer
- Supportive work environment
- Free car parking is provided to employees
- Work/life balance with Christmas/New Year closedowns
- Competitive remuneration
- Smart, easy-care uniforms
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Performance reviews and annual pay review cycle
- Annual Staff Awards that celebrate exceptional performance and values-based behaviors
How to apply for the Charge Nurse Manager – Advanced Nursing Team
Click on “Apply Now” with your CV and cover letter in the first instance and if your application is shortlisted, a Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Expert will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail
This role not what you are looking for?
Search our latest jobs at www.carejobz.com or call us today on +64 (09) 887 7820 for a confidential chat
Know someone looking for a job in healthcare?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, we will send you a fabulous friend referral reward from us to say thank you!!
Carejobz – Leading Healthcare Recruitment Specialists | New Zealand | Australia