We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
The Bupa Ascot Care Home (Invercargill) is on the look-out for a Weekend Cook to join the kitchen team. This is a permanent part-time position working every Friday, Saturday and Sunday plus casual hours for holidays and sick cover.
Working with the kitchen and wider team, you help create a comfortable, caring, and homely place for our residents who enjoy delicious meals. You will be responsible for planning and implementing menu programs and other catering needs for the Ascot Care Home residents to ensure that the individual food and nutritional needs are met.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Menu planning and implementation
- Food preparation
- Lead the kitchen team
- Adhere to food Hygiene and Safety
- Special event catering
- Ordering and Monitoring supplies
- Ideally you will a relevant NZQA qualification and have culinary experience or equivalent.
- Be prepared to roll-up your sleeve and get stuck in to whatever needs to get done
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, care, and passion for making a difference to our residents’ lives
- Ensure resident confidentiality
- Reliable transport or travel arrangements
What Bupa can offer you
- Opportunity for training, development, and career advancement
- Industry-competitive remuneration and benefits, including on-call and over-time payments.
- A safe and supportive environment that encourages diversity and inclusiveness
- A company that appreciates and values the work that you do
Bupa is one of New Zealand’s leading healthcare providers with a strong commitment to helping people across the globe live longer, happier, healthier lives. We have retirement villages and care homes located across NZ.
At the heart of our service are our values – Passionate, Caring, Open, Authentic, Accountable, Courageous and Extraordinary. These are the principles that determine the way we behave and what we believe. They also bring us together as a family, giving us a common culture, and they inspire trust and loyalty in our people.
If you are reliable, passionate about caring for eldering and want to make a positive impact on people’s lives, then we would love to hear from you. Don’t delay – APPLY NOW and join our awesome team!
The NZ Government COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 (Vaccinations Order), has mandated that workers in the health and disability sector must be double vaccinated, including booster vaccinations which came into effect on 23 January 2022. Due to this mandate, we will need evidence of your two vaccinations and your booster. If you received your second dose on or before 16 August 2021, then you must get the vaccine booster by 15 February 2022. If you received your second dose after 16 August 2021, then you must get the vaccine booster within 183 days (6 months) of your second dose. You will be asked to provide evidence of your vaccination status during our recruitment process.