We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
New Zealand Post is an iconic New Zealand business and we are committed to a future that meets our customers’ needs both physically and digitally. We are charting a course towards a big future – we choose to be bold – and nothing will get in the way of delivering what our customers care about.
This is a great opportunity for you to work within a dedicated team who contribute to making New Zealand Post a great place to work. As a Courier and Parcel Officer, your role is critical to customer experience in ensuring freight or product is sorted, processed and dispatched correctly so our couriers receive it for delivery on time.
In this dynamic job you will:
- Sort our customer’s parcels and freight based at Syd Bradley Road
- Dispatch correctly to our couriers to ensure they can deliver on time
- Handle freight in a careful and professional manner
- Liaise with various internal contacts to solve problems and raise issues where required
We currently have 2 shifts available:
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be available to work Monday to Thursday from 8.00pm to midnight and Friday from 8.30pm to 00.30am
- Be a committed teammate who puts customers first
- Be ready for a physically demanding role – heavy lifting is required
- Enjoy working hard and be confident managing your time
- Have an accurate eye for detail
- Have good geographical knowledge
Follow the link below to check out our video to get more insight into a day in the life!
For more information about careers at New Zealand Post visit jobs.nzpost.co.nz. All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand. Any appointment will be subject to a satisfactory drug test and security check
Why join us?
Alongside the opportunity to work with an outstanding team, our permanent employees enjoy a wide variety of benefits including:
- Access to discounted health insurance plans for you and your family
- Opportunity to join Marram for special rates on fantastic holiday home accommodation around New Zealand
- Reduced banking service fees, rates and packages through our partners
- An Employee Assistance programme to support you when you need it
- Staff discounts in conjunction with our business partners
- Opportunities to advance a career within NZ Post
Your opportunity could start right here. Apply now!
All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand. Any appointment will be subject to a satisfactory drug test and security check
New Zealand Post Limited (NZ Post) recognises the diversity and uniqueness of its workforce and reaffirms its commitment to create a safe and inclusive environment for everyone.