- Front Counter Customer Focused Role
- Join a High-Performing Team
- NZ Family-owned industry leader
We are seeking a team player to provide exceptional customer service to our clients within the civil, water, wastewater and drainage industries. This role will have a strong administration focus. Responsibilities will also include front counter sales, phone enquiries, customer service, stock control and the general operations within our busy Blenheim branch. This is a people focused and a fun role where you get to build and develop relationships with customers on a daily basis.
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Previous front line / front counter customer service and administration experience in a similar environment or industry
- Knowledge of our products and how they work is advantageous
- A keen interest in our industry
- Good level of computer literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – demonstrate high levels of professionalism and attention to detail
- You will be self-confident, and you will be able to approach and engage with customers
- Current full driver’s license
- A reasonable level of physical fitness.
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical insurance cover
- Values focused and supportive environment
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand’s premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what’s right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety for our team. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen test, along with satisfactorily passing a medical and criminal history check. Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of legal eligibility to work in NZ. Hynds supports the Government vaccination programme to help protect us all against Covid-19. Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as part of our recruitment process.