We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
About the opportunity:
Lightforce is a fast-moving, high-growth SME who passionately cares for our planet. They need hard-working Electricians with exceptional practical skills to join their solar installation team. This is a great opportunity to get involved in and learn more about an incredibly exciting and fast-growing industry with a seriously bright future!
The role involves the installation and maintenance of residential and commercial solar and energy storage systems. You will be part of leading an installation team including Electricians, Roofers, and Labourers. Part of the job is to interpret electrical information off of plans and diagrams and install electrical equipment and wiring.
Responsibilities will include:
- Fault find, repair, and replace electrical parts and equipment
- Install solar systems – equipment, panels, mounting, wiring, and batteries
- Safety testing and maintenance of solar equipment
- Give regular feedback to Sales and Customer Service Managers for process improvements
- Demonstrate best practice customer service
- CRM reporting – Log and record all developments with clients and arrange alerts for follow-ups
- Promote the brand consistently supporting Lightforce’s mission, strategy, and values
- Strive to meet targets and any other agreed KPI’s
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- A current New Zealand EWRB registration or working towards full registration
- Full driver’s license/ working towards gaining a full license
- Flexible – ability to travel for jobs and stay away from home from time to time
- Can navigate working at height and enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather
- Understand of and compliant with Health and Safety practices
- Ability to work alongside customers and liaise as to their solar needs
About the company:
Lightforce is an owner-operated Solar business with a focus on sustainability. The company is one of the most experienced Solar installers in New Zealand, with over 4,000 installs completed and counting. They pride themselves on their in-house model with Solar Consultants, Specialists, Engineers, Installers, and Customer Support Team all under one roof. Lightforce works closely with local and wider communities to support organisations and services through valued charity installations and volunteering.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression, training, and mentorship
- Vehicle, phone, and uniform
- Be part of an easy-going, supportive, and friendly team
- 2 extra days off a year for voluntary charity projects
- Social events calendar
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org