We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Our client is in need of experienced Fabricator Welders, due to increased work.
Although, this role starts off temporary, often, these roles can lead to a permanent role the right person.
In this workshop based role, we are looking for candidates who can:
- Interpret job documentation to prepare parts (gas cut, grind, drill);
- Interpret job documentation to tack weld product;
- Weld products to Engineering drawings, multi and single run;
- Finish fabricated items to remove sharp edges, splatter, tack welds and slag;
- Inspect welded product to ensure adherence to drawings, welds are free from porosity and undercut;
- Display initiative and ability to work independently, but also work as part of a team;
- Take pride in your work;
- Work overtime on a Friday if required.
In order to be safe on the job and to carry out the tasks associated within this role, the successful individual will need to be drug free with a good level of physical fitness.
To be considered for this role, an interview will take place and references will be conducted. You will also pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screening.
Applicants for this position will have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.