We collect jop postings from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and tempory job opportunties which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
* FRNZGP eligible
* Weekend sessions required
* 3 to 4 sessions per week
* The accredited public hospital provides urgent care
A well-established multi-doctor GP & specialized service is looking for a professional, energetic, and fun General Practitioner to join their dynamic team of GPs & nurses with supportive staff within the team.
Thus, you will be working in a family-focused private medical practice, which strives to protect the health, prevent disease, primary health care services, and promote wellbeing for the people of the Taranaki region. As a general practitioner, you have to consult with and examine patients, advise on health care, perform minor surgery, prescribe medicine, and keep medical records. You will have to provide the service for general medicine, children’s health, men & women’s health, minor surgery, travel health, radiology, and other general practitioner services.
The package :
- Hourly rate on Weekdays 130 & on weekends 160
- Clinical & Non-clinical support will be provided
- Job satisfaction & flexible working environment
- Continuous professional development
Taranaki is a coastal and mountainous region on the western side of New Zealand’s North Island. Its landscape dominated by Mount Taranaki, its namesake volcano, which lies within the rainforested Egmont National Park. The port city of New Plymouth is the area’s hub. It hosts green spaces like Pukekura Park, with lakes and formal gardens that grow rhododendrons and king ferns. The region has had a strong Maori presence for centuries.
If you are interested in General Practitioner service, then this is the opportunity to join with a professional quality health care provider in the Taranaki region as a General Practitioner.
Qualifications & Experience
- Being a General Practitioner or a Medical Officer
- A suitably qualified medical practitioner
- Excellent communication skills
- Hold or eligible for vocational scope registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- Current practicing certificate
- The ability to make safe judgments
- Diagnostic skills, knowledge of different diseases and injuries
- Update knowledge on treatments and medical practices
- Knowledge of medical ethics and law
- Promptly assess and intervene in acute illness events
- Plan care for specific chronic diseases
If you need any further details about this position, please contact:
- Selma on 09 886 9796
- Cheny on 09 884 0116
REF ID GP 947
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent