We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Taranaki Base Hospital, New Plymouth
Start date as soon as possible
50-54.9 hours per week
We are seeking to appoint two House Officers into General Relief/Medical Admitting positions from July 2021. These positions are suitable only for House Officers that have at least one years experience as a House Officer in New Zealand hospitals or a comparable health system.
Suitable candidates must have:
- The ability to work in New Zealand
- New Zealand Medical Council registration or ability to apply
- A minimum or 1 years post graduate experience in the New Zealand health sector or a comparable health system.
Clinical responsibilities include:
- Attend medical emergencies under their allocated Consultant.
- Attend to all patients admitted under their allocated team’s Consultant.
- Admitting and clerking both elective patients and actue admissions(when on call) for the team they are rostered to cover.
- Attend Consultant ward rounds for the team they are rostered to cover.
- Organise investigations and treatment as appropriate for patients admitted under the team that they are rostered to cover. All results will be reviewed and actioned appropriately by the Reliever in conjunction with the Registrar/Consultant.
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (2,100 staff, $445m cost-centre) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector.
If you are interested in this position, click on “Apply Online” from within this page.
For more information about these positions, please contact Cameron Grant-Fargie, Integrated Operation Centre Manager, via email; Cameron.Grant-Fargie@tdhb.org.nz
Applications Close on Sunday 06 Feburary 2022.