Qualcomm’s Radio Frequency Built-in Circuit (RFIC) design heart in Bangalore designs superior mobile RFIC’s which allow 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G transceivers for the world huge mobile chipset market. We’re searching for skilled RF/Analog IC design engineers to hitch the present RF design workforce. We welcome worldwide candidates wishing to relocate to India and Qualcomm offers a extremely cosmopolitan and difficult work surroundings with ample alternatives in innovation & patenting. Qualcomm additionally collaborates intensely with premium Indian Universities and Institutes in RF/Analog area. *Please be aware this place is situated in Bangalore, India.
Typical designs that we do in BDC embody: Driver Amplifiers, LNA (Low Noise Amplifier), Up/Down Conversion Mixers, Base Band Filters, DLL (Delay Locked Loop), PLL (Section Locked Loop), Excessive Frequency Dividers, VCO (Voltage Managed Oscillators), Voltage and Present References.
- Receivers: LNA, Down conversion Mixers and Base band Filters, Auxiliary Receivers
- Transmitters: Transmit Base-Band Filters, Up-conversion Mixers, Driver / Energy Amplifiers
- Synthesizers: VCO, PLL, Reference Clock Processing, DLL and Clock Multipliers, Clock & Information Restoration
- Information Convertors: ADC, DAC
- Energy Administration: Bandgap, LDO, Reference Present Technology.
- RF Calibration & Implementation
- Radio flooring planning, Frequency planning & Packaging
- In-depth understanding of Analog/RF IC circuit design, IC design instruments and simulators, and IC format design, methods, and verification methodologies
- Experience in RF/Analog circuit design in sub-90nm CMOS.
- Expertise with front-end RF and Analog circuit blocks equivalent to LNAs and Mixers, TX modulators and driver amplifiers, Frequency Synthesizers/Section Lock Loops(PLLs), Steady-Time Filters and ADC/DAC designs.
- Data of LTE, LTE-NR, CDMA2000, 1X-EVDO, WCDMA, UMTS, and GSM/GPRS/EDGE chipsets is a plus.
- Data of Wi-fi Connectivity Applied sciences is a plus.
Bachelor’s diploma in Electrical Engineering or associated area. A minimal of 6 years RF/Analog IC design expertise is required.