Main Purpose of the Job
To assist the kitchen brigade in ensuring that all kitchen areas are kept clean and tidy at all times. Ensure that all F&B outlets are provided with clean and sanitised operating equipment. To utilise food-handling techniques which are in line with current Health and Hygiene regulations.
- Assist in the preparation of food as directed by the Executive Chef or supervisory team.
- Ensure all food produced is in line with kitchen recipes and standards.
- Ensure all kitchens are kept clean and tidy according to current Health & Hygiene regulations.
- Ensure each outlet is supplied with sanitised clean and dry operational equipment.
- To count, sort and prepare operating equipment as required.
- Ensure correct handling of chemicals and equipment as per manufacturers instructions.
- Ensure all operating equipment, crockery, cutlery & glassware is hygienically and safely stored.
- Follow the regular cleaning rosters and standard methods for deep cleaning of floors, walls, coolers, oven’s & operating equipment.
- To contribute to cost control through energy conservation and the careful use of water, cleaning materials and other appliances
- Ensure garbage is collected and disposed of correctly from all kitchen areas each shift.
- Utilise safe and hygienic methods for the removal of dry and wet waste.
Part Time (Minimum 8 hours)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisation Skills
- Ability to work on a rotating roster
- Meals on shift
- Must be Vaccinated against COVID 19- as per the COVID Response (vaccinations) legislations act 2021
Staff meals while on duty
Uniform provided & laundered
Accommodation discounts & Free Anniversary Stay
Discounted benefits throughout Accor
Staff celebration & tenure recognition
Bring your mate to work – program
Employee Assistance Program
Fantastic career growth opportunities
On-going training, learning and development