We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
IT SUPPORT SERVICES
AUDIO VISUAL SUPPORT
Career Development and tertiary study benefit
Family friendly employer and on-site childcare providers
Open to flexible work arrangements – achieve a true work / life balance
Salary, with 6.75% superannuation and five weeks’ annual leave
The Role / Te mahi
This position will see you as part of our AV Support team charged with providing day-to-day audio visual (AV) support services, technical guidance, troubleshooting, training, and maintenance of AV equipment and associated facilities across our teaching and learning spaces.
You will work to develop, maintain and monitor AV equipment & services while also providing timely and effective advice, information and technical interpretation on IT AV support issues; all while leading from the front with our well-known “plus it” approach to customer service.
- Receiving, evaluating, and prioritising incoming requests for assistance and responding to urgent calls for immediate assistance.
- Providing audio visual technical (AV) and room automation support such as: diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of incidents, requests and problems with AV hardware, software and lecture theatre AV room linking systems.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge and technical capability. Maintain awareness of new sector/industry developments, and emerging technologies and systems.
Skills and experience / Kā pūkeka me kā wheako
- You will be an experienced AV professional with a flair for customer service and a passion for people focused technology solutions.
- Experience designing, installing, configuring and commissioning AV systems and hardware.
- A passion for customer service and exceptional customer delivery.
- A diverse knowledge of audio and video technologies.
- Understanding of audio & video transmission in large network environments is a benefit.
About our Team / Mō te tīma
The Division of Shared Services is a team of highly skilled professional staff responsible for delivering an outstanding student and staff experience through high quality, effective service delivery to all of the University’s internal and external customers.
The AV Support team is a critical member of the IT Support Services group. We work together with eConferencing, Media Production, Desktop Support and Shared Labs to support the audio-visual technology in all teaching and learning facilities and capital development projects.
We work closely with the Information Technology Services Division, particularly in IT Advisory, Information Systems, and the Infrastructure team. We are the go-to support experts for many of the customer facing IT systems here at the University of Otago.
Further details / Pūroko
This is a permanent position, located in Dunedin. Candidates seeking both full-time (1.0 FTE) and part-time (minimum 0.6 FTE), normally Monday to Friday, are encouraged to apply.
We offer competitive salary (Range from $63,352 to $69,418), five weeks’ annual leave, a 6.75% superannuation scheme, and the ability to achieve real work/life balance. More information regarding employee benefits can be found here.
Applications from candidates with Māori and Pacific backgrounds or strong competencies in these areas are warmly encouraged.
For further information, or to discuss the role in confidence – please contact David Gadsby via the email address below.
Application / Tono
To submit your application (including CV and cover letter) please click the apply button. Applications quoting reference number 2201385 will close on Tuesday, 9 August 2022. The University reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time.