We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
You’ll have excellent administrative skills, the ability to juggle multiple priorities with ease and professionalism, and an interest in contributing to the training and development of the MTF Finance network.
- Schedule and coordinate in-person and virtual training sessions for MTF Finance originators (franchises and dealers) and staff
- Support originator onboarding, ensuring they have all necessary information and educating them on how to use our systems and tools
- Maintain our digital learning systems and administer reporting
- Format instructional documentation for learning purposes
- Participate in team collaboration on the concepts, design, and formatting of learning resources
- Organise events, including workshops, meetings and conferences
You’ll be someone who relishes working in a busy team and will enjoy a healthy balance between reliable daily tasks and fulfilling variety. Sometimes we need to roll up our sleeves to help others get stuff done – you’ll harness your flexibility and can-do attitude to rise to the challenge. This is a permanent full-time role but we are super flexible, so would consider part-time for the right person.
- Previous experience and success in a customer-focused administration/coordination role
- Excellent communication skills over all channels (written, oral, virtual)
- Exceptional time management with the ability to work autonomously, but equally comfortable working as part of a team
- High proficiency in Microsoft and other professional systems
- A New Zealand Citizen or have the right to work in New Zealand
- Tertiary education in business administration would be advantageous, but not essential
- Competitive remuneration, where high performers will be rewarded
- A highly supportive and dynamic team culture
- All the benefits of working for a local, reputable business
- Modern and contemporary offices
To find out more or apply, email Becky Ladbrook, or call our People and Culture Advisor, Brooke Barclay 03 951 2330.
Applications will close when we find the right person! If you think this is the role for you and MTF Finance is the place you want to be, get in touch today.