We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
The position of marketing specialist consists of determining the demand for products and services offered by PGA and its competitors and identifying potential customers. It also consists of developing pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the PGA’s profits or shares of the market while ensuring the PGA’s customers are satisfied and overseeing product development or monitoring trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings;
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services;
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction;
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections;
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers;
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors;
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings;
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments, and monitor market trends.
- Increase an organization’s brand awareness, boost visibility and engagement by planning and
Creating internet-based content.
- Develop digital marketing strategies by identifying a target market, creating a brand persona, and analyzing information about how best to reach a target audience.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
- Maintain the social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Laison with marketing agencies
Social Media Tasks
- Creat content, including text posts, video, and images for use on social media (Facebook, Instagram, xiaohongshu, WeChat)
- Promote service and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with a PGA brand and social media strategy
- Schedule social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite and TweetDeck
- Develop new social media strategies and campaigns
- Keep track of data and analyze the performance of social media campaigns
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure branding is consistent
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Type: Part-time