We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- I consistently deliver the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness (QSC&V).
- I am friendly, fast and accurate in every customer interaction.
- I uphold McDonald’s beliefs and adhere to our Policies and Procedures.
- I work in a safe and inclusive environment, showing genuine care and regard for myself, my team and our customers.
- I contribute and strive towards achieving the goals and targets of the restaurant.
153953.15 CREW MEMBER PD_TEXT_080318.pdf
THE MACCA’S WAY
- Ensures McDonald’s ‘Gold Standard’ to serve delicious food is delivered to every customer, every time.
- Welcome every customer with a genuine connection and smile and look for ways to create memorable moments.
- Prioritise the customer’s needs with initiative and confidence and look for ways to just say ‘yes’.
- Adapts to the pace of the customer to accommodate their needs and inquiries with patience, dedication and understanding.
- Maintain a clean restaurant to promote comfort and convenience for customers and team members.
BRING IT TO LIFE
- I dress to impress! I consistently take pride and present myself professionally in both my appearance and communication.
- I understand where to find, what information is in, and the ways to raise concerns as addressed in the McDonald’s Policies and Procedures (Respectful Workplace
Policy, Social Media Policy). I am confident in locating these and raising concern if needed.
- I understand and support the Open Door Policy and treat others with consideration and dignity.
- I am respectful of others beliefs, opinions and views.
- I act as a brand ambassador for McDonald’s , representing the brand positively in all ways.
- I am aware of the goals and targets of the restaurant, so I can ensure my actions contribute towards achieving them.
- I keep up to date with promotions within the restaurant and am able to advise customers of these new promotions.
- I take responsibility for my training and look for opportunities to improve and develop.
- I work effectively as part of a team, following direction from my manager.
- I follow all food safety, sanitation and hygiene requirements and practices.
- I follow all workplace safety and security processes.
- I am responsible for identifying and assessing hazards, completing risk stories on
PeopleSafe and communicating these to my manager.
health & safety
- Proactively participates in the ongoing management of health and safety of self and others within the guidelines of the relevant policies and procedures and by following reporting guidelines for accidents, hazards and potential hazards
- Take actions to facilitate the compliance with the McDonald’s Workplace and Safety Policy and to maintain a safe workplace
- Conduct testing, inspection, monitoring and maintenance activities at the direction of McDonald’s
- Follow correct procedures and reasonable instructions
Not Competent – NC; Competent – C; Skilled – S, Expert – E
The Macca’s Way:
- Is passionate about the customer and delivers an outstanding customer experience by working at the pace of the customer and seeking ways to say ‘yes’
Customer First Serve delicious food to every customer, every time
- Welcomes customer with a genuine connection and smile, looking for ways to create memorable moments
- Maintain a clean and safe restaurant to promote comfort for the customer and the team
Encourages others to be the Best:
- A role model for others and supports the team to exceed expectations and restaurant targets
Role Model Show genuine care and regard for themselves, their team and customers
- Confidently recognises the individual efforts in the team and willingly seeks and accepts constructive feedback
- Work effectively as part of a team by assisting, supporting and sharing knowledge
Team Success Communicate with others to ensure the team works well together to achieve goals and secondaries set by the shift manager
- Demonstrate initiative and self motivation in contributing to team success
Bring to Life:
- Work effectively as part of a team focus on what will have the greatest impact on our customers
Above and beyond Complete tasks in line with McDonald’s Gold Standard to deliver outstanding QSC&V
- Ensure a safe and inclusive environment at all times
- Lead the way on following all restaurants policies and procedures
Seek to Grow:
- Is open minded and adapts to change quickly
Gets Creative Look for opportunities to learn, grow and positively overcome challenges
- Strives to deliver a better Macca’s experience every day, to improve the restaurant results
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Free drinks
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Visa sponsorship
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Shift work
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Queenstown, Otago: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 27/08/2022