We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Who we are
At Wiley, we believe in making a difference and creating a better future.
Wiley has been building things for people to work, manufacture, grow, learn and play in since 1918. We have evolved into an energetic and diverse project delivery company carrying out sophisticated projects for many industries including; Food Manufacturing, Education, Defence, Water & Infrastructure, Health, Renewables, Commercial and Horticulture.
Our team works tirelessly to safely deliver successful projects and ensure our clients feel empowered, calm, confident, supported and in control. Led by our core values, our teams drive high performance and deliver innovative solutions across the globe.
We are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to join the New Zealand team based in our Dunedin Office. In this role, you will play a pivotal role supporting the team and office and be responsible for the day to day office and sales administration as well as ensuring that the office runs smoothly and efficiently.
What You Will Do:
- Manage day to day running of facilities, incoming and outgoing calls and correspondence including arranging couriers as required
- Organise travel and accommodation for the NZ Team and monthly reconciliation, ensuring expenditure is in accordance with the Travel Policy
- Support the NZ office with marketing, events, HR, and sales support
- Business development and sales documentation control
- Maintain and manage consistent documentation presentation in line with brand guidelines
- Preparation of tender submissions and proposals, specifications, letters and other correspondence
- Management and review of leads in the CRM
- Responsible for supporting weekly meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Assist with collation and production of reports and presentations
Who You Are:
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience within an office administration role or similar
- You have a passion for delivering remarkable customer service and great results
- You are a team player who can multi-task and make quick effective decisions under pressure
- You are a natural problem solver and enjoy planning
- You have strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- You analyse and react to individual customer requests and the overall performance of the business
Wiley is an international company with head office in Brisbane and offices around Australia, NZ and Asia. You’ll be part of our integrated project delivery team.
Our Code#4 is Diversity kicks arse! We seek different backgrounds, perspectives and opinions. We also energetically encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply to join our team.