We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Why not brighten up 2022 with a new opportunity to sink your teeth into? This is a wonderful entry level role for someone to start their career or re-enter the workforce.
Founded in New Zealand, Straker Translations has become a world-leading translation agency – ranked in the top 60 of more than 27,000 global vendors. We are a dynamic software-driven company that offers high quality and easy to manage multilingual solutions to more than 50,000 customers around the world and in more than 80 languages. We have a team of 260 employees globally and are now looking to grow our team further. We believe in identifying talent and providing opportunities for young people entering the workforce. We provide training and mentoring to give the right individual a kick start into a great career with us.
Our people are at the heart of all we do and our culture is unconditionally inclusive at the Straker Group. We recruit the most talented individuals to join us on our journey – regardless of their race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, disability status. By embracing and respecting our differences and harnessing the uniqueness that we each bring to our role – we have created an incredible global team of Rebels to fight the battle on behalf of our customers.
This is a great entry level opportunity for an Office Assistant to join our Interpreting team in Napier. This is a varied role, providing admin support to our team and our interpreters across a wide array of jobs.
Our ideal person for this role, will be a bright, positive individual with an ability to multi-task. You must be a strong, confident communicator with the ability to build rapport with your customers – both external and internal. An attention to detail is a must have in this role and an enthusiastic, can-do attitude will definitely catch our eye! The role is based in Napier CBD, and we have a fabulous Work Your Way Policy that enables flexibility in obtaining work/life balance.
In this role you will:
- Positively support and guide interpreters with using our internal platform
- Assist the interpreting team with managing projects
- Answering incoming phone calls and assist or re-direct queries
- Support with quoting, invoicing and payment
- Track work in progress and take corresponding actions in order to complete projects
- Track incoming jobs in the system and send reminders to vendors
- Assist vendor manager with vendor data
- Basic word and excel skills
- Ability to touch type up to 35 words per minute
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Confidence in making outbound calls/receiving incoming calls
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Working rights for New Zealand
You can learn more about us here: www.strakertranslations.com/career
We are looking to fill this role promptly so if this sounds like the role for you, don’t delay – please apply now.