We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are seeking an excellent Corporate Receptionist (Part time – 25 hours) for a large government client! You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal staff, visitors to the building and other stakeholders. In this role you will be providing reception and administration support, duties such as meeting and greeting visitors, issuing security tags and assisting with onboarding new staff members, facility management, mail room duties and other administrative tasks. You will be a part of a team of 8 and work alongside another receptionist at the same time.
For this role we are not necessarily looking for an experienced receptionist but in fact someone who is calm under pressure, has the ability to provide excellent customer service and someone who can deal with the stress of busy, fast paced and reactive environments. This is a rewarding role where you play a key part in the day to day functioning of the business.
The hours of this role are 8.00am – 1.00pm Monday to Friday, 25 hours per week. This might suit a student who can work this around their studies or a parent who needs flexibility with their children’s schedule.
This is a fixed term role starting as soon as possible to 31st December 2022.
Desirable skills we look for:
- Excellent computer skills with a high standard of proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable, punctual, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Previous reception experience is desirable (doesn’t have to be corporate)
- Customer service skills beneficial
- Be a part of a driven and passionate working culture
- Work within the government sector
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.