We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- We love to promote from within – in 2020, 40% of our head office and retail management roles were filled internally within Hanes brands!
- We celebrate your wins – be rewarded and recognised for your achievements through bonus schemes and monthly incentives
- We want you to succeed – structured training & development program for all employees
Sheridan is one of Australia’s most exclusive home & lifestyle brands. We have been creating premium quality home and lifestyle products for over 50 years, loved as an icon of distinctly Australian style. Devoted to quality, craftsmanship and artistry, every piece has been expertly crafted to the highest quality standards by our in-house team of artists, master weavers and designers in our Sydney Design Studio.
In 2005 Sheridan joined Hanes Australasia, home to some of Australia’s most recognised apparel and lifestyle brands including Bonds, Champion, Bras N Things and Sheridan.
About the Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Team Member to join the Sheridan team at our Onehunga Store.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience, through authentic and meaningful interactions with our Sheridan customers
- Selling a premium product highlighting features and benefits
- Ensuring all stock is merchandised to a high standard
- Processing and replenishing stock according to company standards
- Achieving sales and KPIs through consultation, service, visuals and brand inspiration
Skills + Experience
- Previous customer service experience in a retail environment
- Ability to engage with customers and built rapport quickly, always with a smile
- Experience working to KPIs and striving to reach budgets
- A positive attitude, with a strong sense of initiative
- We put our people first, progression, training and wellbeing of our staff are our first priority
- Up to 50% off discounts across our brands
- We care about our planet – 10 year plan in place to become fully sustainable
- Annual health benefits – discounted health premiums and EAP
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org For any non-related accessibility enquiries please direct these to email@example.com
How to Apply
Click the ‘Apply for this job button’ – come and join our family!