We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
About the role/Te mahi
Are you a positive person who loves providing great customer service? Do you want to be part of a highly trusted team? If so, this is the job for you!
In this role you will deliver a range of centralised payroll related services for staff across all our campuses in New Zealand. You will produce highly accurate outcomes within a future focussed technology based and confidential environment.
Your skills and experience/Kā pūkeka me kā wheako
- A passion for delivering exceptional service to customers.
- A strong belief in being a positive team member and working collegially.
- A natural ability to work flexibly within a deadline driven team.
- Proven experience in an administration environment where high levels of accuracy and confidentiality are expected is an advantage.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of programmes is an advantage.
- Experience in payroll or finance and using an HRMIS or integrated payroll system is an advantage, but full training is provided.
Who we are/Mō te tīma
Our Dunedin based Payroll team are part of the HR Services team. Working as part of the Shared Services Division we are a team of highly skilled professional staff responsible for delivering an outstanding staff experience through high quality, effective service delivery.
This is a full-time, permanent role (37.5 hours per week), located in Dunedin.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
Working for the University of Otago comes with an array of benefits including five weeks annual leave, potential for increased employer superannuation entitlements and various discounts and self-development opportunities.
For further information, please contact Kelly de Lautour, Payroll Manager, via the contact details below.
To submit your application (including CV and cover letter) please click the apply button. Applications quoting reference number 2201584 will close on Wednesday 7 September 2022.
The University reserves the right to close this vacancy at any time.