We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Primeproperty Group is seeking a People Manager to develop and lead our company culture and values as we continue embarking on our growth mindset.
The People Manager is a key role in the company, reporting to the Executive Director. You will be responsible for developing policies and strategies for the business and your organisational and process driven back ground will involve you driving change and culture throughout the group. This role would be perfect for someone looking to return to the workforce or who needs a bit of flexibility in their week as we envision it being 25-30 hours per week which can be worked during school hours.
You’ll be a trusted senior HR advisor who will take charge of performance management and ER issues and assisting and guiding the HR Generalist for Prime Hotels for more complex issues.
As our HRIS Champion you’ll continue to roll out and drive usage of BambooHR, ensuring that Managers are using the tools to the best of their abilities and ensure we make the most of the technology. You’ll then be responsible for maintenance of the system, so you need to be system savvy and technological capable.
Reporting to this role is the Office Coordinator / HR Admin so management of reception / staff room facilities / employee recognition events and general HR administration are all part of your brief.
Health and Safety management is a key part of this role and the development of processes and culture in this area need to be a key strength.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Growing, leading and developing our managers to ensure best practice is followed
- Facilitating talent management, employee engagement, succession planning, recruitment, and retention
- Working with our Managers to develop ways to inspire and motivate the team
- Ensuring all employment documents and paperwork are prepared quickly and appropriately
- Ensuring legal compliance and alignment with employment law
- Educating and coaching Managers on HR disciplines and processes
- Developing and implementing policy, procedure, and process improvement initiatives
- Supporting company transformation initiatives; values, capabilities, performance, engagement communication
- Ongoing management of the company HRIS, ensuring best use and most accurate information.
- Managing the H&S safety system and ensuring compliance across the group
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant experience in a senior HR role
- A passion for teamwork, helping support our people, coaching and mentoring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a calm and positive approach
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources is desirable
Primeproperty Group has grown significantly over the past few years and the growth isn’t slowing down. We are multi-disciplined property organisation. Through a number of independent companies, the group owns and operates commercial office buildings, car parking buildings, hotels, residential buildings, industrial and retail properties. The group also owns and develops residential land and housing estates. Our investments are primarily in Wellington City, and are expanding into Auckland, Hamilton, New Plymouth, Tauranga and the Coromandel Peninsula. You’ll get an opportunity to join and really contribute to the development of our culture and values, and roll these out across the Group.
Primeproperty Group is a great place to work, you’ll get gym membership, free fruit and drinks, discounted accommodation, carparking, discounted food and beverage and the opportunity to work with a great team who enjoy having some fun.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent