About the role:
Due to growth, our Palmerston North branch is looking to add a new Consultant to their awesome team. This branch is one of the busiest in the country, so this role is not for the faint-hearted! We are ideally looking for someone who has previous experience relatable to the Recruitment industry. This role will focus on the ongoing management of some of the branches key-accounts, attending to any needs that they may have. You won’t need to start at the beginning and build a cold temp desk from scratch – you are walking into a desk that is HOT, HOT, HOT!
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing clients and candidates with exceptional temporary recruitment services and ongoing support
- Candidate management
- Building strong talent pools and providing candidates with great work opportunities
- Developing new business and managing relationships with existing clients
- Ensuring that we meet all our compliance and H&S obligations for our staff
Skills and experience:
- Strong customer focus and relationship building skills
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sales skills
- Proactive and adaptable
- Previous recruitment experience is advantageous, but not essential
Why work for Drake?
- We are a well-known and trusted brand within the recruitment industry, in 2021, we proudly celebrate 50 years in New Zealand and 70 years internationally
- We value each member of our NZ-wide team – you will never be just a number to us
- Many of our staff have been with Drake for a significant time period – one of our General Managers is celebrating her 37th anniversary next year!
- We look after each other – even though our Drake family is scattered around the country, we are constantly talking to and helping each other out – we call it OneDrake!
- Supportive management and shared services – behind our operations team is an amazing group of management, HR, admin and finance team members who are always there to help with anything we need
- We love ongoing training and development – we are constantly upskilling and sharing ideas to make sure that we are working to the highest standards
Apply now or call Odette for a confidential chat on 094786200.