We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
High Performance Sport New Zealand’s (HPSNZ) vision is to inspire performance everyday through partnering with National Sporting Organisations, sports, and campaigns to enable and empower success for New Zealand on the world stage.
We are recruiting for part time (25 hours per week, 5 hours per day), highly professional and experienced individual to provide Regional Business Performance Support at our Regional Performance Centre in Dunedin
The role sits within a team of dedicated professionals committed to providing world-class administrative support to the organisation. Reporting to the Business Performance Support Manager, the role is responsible for ensuring HPSNZ’s operations, facility and administration is managed efficiently and effectively while supporting a culture of business improvement.
You are suitable for this role if you have:
- Proven administration experience (a minimum of three years)
- Self-motivated, with a high level of professionalism
- Strong communicator that is highly collaborative and with an outcome delivery track record
- Are a team player with world-class customer service skills
- Are highly organised with superior attention to detail
- “Can-do” attitude and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong initiative
- Professional services experience would be preferable
- Preference given to applicants with facilities coordination and/or health and safety experience
This is a fast paced and busy environment, so if you are a person with bundles of energy, focus, and a passion for sport and customer service, then this is the next role for you.
Applications Close: 5pm, Wednesday 31 August 2022