We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Salary: $33 up to $37.50 per hour
(depending on your level of experience)
Permanent, Part time
Hours: Rostered Shifts
About the Registered Nurse role
A great opportunity is available for a Registered Nurse to join a friendly, experienced team of nurses and caregivers helping them to provide the highest possible degree of direct care and service by assisting our client’s residents to meet their emotional, social, and spiritual needs.
Your typical responsibilities as the new Registered Nurse would include:
- Delivering exceptional care and demonstrate this by leading by example to other staff (best practice)
- Regularly monitoring and evaluating response to planned care.
- Communicating with residents and their families/whanau in order to enhance resident care.
Provide care plans for residents as required
- Complete nursing assessments of residents
- Maintaining constant accurate documentation
- Ensure documentation is accurate
- Ensuring that health & safety standards are adhered to
- Assisting with audit preparation
To be considered for this Registered Nurse role, you must have:
- Current Practicing Certificate
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Honesty and integrity – police vetting is required.
- High energy, physical fitness, and enthusiasm
- InterRAI trained (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Kind, caring, and patient manner
Don’t miss out on this exciting new Registered Nurse Nights opportunity.
Simply apply to this advert with your CV and Georgina at Carejobz Healthcare Recruitment Experts will call you for a confidential chat.
This role not what you are looking for?
We have the most healthcare jobs in the industry right here: www.carejobz.com
Know someone looking for a Job in Aged Care?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, We will send you a Prezzy Card to say thank you.
Carejobz – your go-to guys for Healthcare roles in New Zealand