We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Looking at working with great Aged Care clients we have a range of staff required across New Zealand. Fantastic working conditions and the best pay rates in New Zealand.
We require Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants for temporary, contract, and permanent positions across Wellington.
· Registered Nurses from $30 to $44 an hour
· Healthcare Assistants from $22 to $32 per hour
· $250 sign-on bonus
· Flexible hours – you choose when you want to work
· Refer a Registered Nurse and get $100 each
· Refer a Healthcare Assistant and get $50 each
· Awesome locations
Successful applicants will have a ‘can do’ attitude with a commitment to Nursing and Healthcare, and a knack for great communication with Whānau of residents.
- Experience in nursing and or Healthcare
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work in a team and autonomously
- Have the heart and the passion to care for patients
- Talk Healthcare helps aged care facilities with all their staffing requirements
- We support our staff and give them flexible working options with the best pay rates
- We are building a community of healthcare professionals across New Zealand
If you’re a Registered Nurse or Healthcare Assistant who’s a team player that wants to make a difference to the lives of patients, we have work options across Wellington and New Zealand to keep you busy.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $22.00 – $44.00 per hour