The USA Secretary of the Treasury Janet L. Yellen, a number of award-winning musician and co-founder of CHIC Nile Rodgers, and Director Common of the World Commerce Group Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala had been immediately introduced as the newest headline audio system at Reuters NEXT.
They be part of a powerful and various line-up of greater than 150 world leaders uniting on December 1-3, which additionally consists of the U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken, New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and European Central Financial institution President Christine Lagarde.
Following the success of the inaugural Reuters NEXT management summit in January, the convention will deliver collectively massive enterprise and forward-thinking pioneers to deal with probably the most vital international points dealing with decision-makers within the yr forward throughout enterprise, society, politics, and the planet.
The road-up additionally consists of:
- Jens Stoltenberg, Secretary Common, NATO
- Elvira Nabiullina, Chairwoman, Central Financial institution of Russia
- Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chief Govt Officer, Emirates
- Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, Chief Scientist, World Well being Organisation
- Dan Schulman, CEO, PayPal
- Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO, Klarna
- Anthony Tan, Co-Founder and CEO, Seize
- Nandan Nilekani, Chairman and Co-founder, Infosys
- Merck Mercuriadis, CEO and founding father of Hipgnosis Songs Fund
The whole agenda is now accessible to view right here. Led by Reuters editors, the agenda has been rigorously curated to deal with probably the most vital international problems with the day – bringing collectively greater than 40,000 professionals from over 150 international locations to discover 5 central pillars:
- Coverage for progress – exploring how coverage can work in the direction of progress for the entire of society.
- Enterprise of development – discussing how opportunistic companies are reshaping the best way we dwell, work, journey and financial institution.
- A sustainable future – analyzing the coordinated non-public and public-sector effort nonetheless required to make sure local weather change is central to each firm and nation’s coverage making.
- Radical redesign – debating how the pandemic has accelerated new methods of dwelling and dealing.
- A fairer world – bridging earnings, racial and gender gaps in jobs, healthcare, training, media, tradition, and knowledge entry
Josh London, Head of Reuters Skilled and Reuters CMO, stated: “Combining a variety of voices with intensive international attain, Reuters NEXT is the place new concepts and views can really flourish. We’re excited to deliver world leaders and pioneers collectively once more in a discussion board the place international professionals can acquire entry to unique insights, alternatives and progressive options to the challenges we face within the yr forward.”
Reuters NEXT is developed in collaboration with Reuters award-winning newsroom and will probably be broadcast dwell, with all periods recorded and made accessible on-demand to attendees shortly after broadcast.
For extra data on the occasion, go to: https://bit.ly/3r8fK8z