We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
FOCUSFUTURES (formerly Elite Management School) has been an NZQA accredited and government-funded tertiary education provider since 2003. We prepare tauira for employment and education through our learner-centred programmes and personalised support in Wellington, including the City, Lower Hutt, Johnsonville and Porirua.
To help build a stronger community by providing equitable opportunities.
“Wellington is proud of us!”
Qualifications & experience
- Fluent Te Reo Maori
- Two or more years relevant work experience
- A clean police vetting certificate; and
- A clean and current driver licence; and
- Recognised qualification or study towards marketing or sales, human resources or industry training.
Tasks & responsibilities
The Position plays a role in effectively developing, expanding, and maintaining our industry, employer, school, and community connections to meet the student recruitment and placement requirement of our government contracts.
- Employer recruitment by offering our free training, including staff preparation and job placement, on-job training and upskilling, and helping inspire young people at schools.
- Student recruitment for our literacy, numeracy, language, upskilling and employment training programmes.
- Placements include
- full-time and part-time employment and work experience placement for our MSD clients; and
- Career Expos, workplace tours, work experience, Gateway programmes, guest speakers, career mentors, apprenticeships for our partner high schools.
- Put your employment and recruitment skills and experience to excellent use.
- Take meaningful work to make a difference in many people’s lives.
- Work in a fast-growing organisation and with a friendly and supportive team.
- Full training and ongoing support will be provided.
- A company car is available.
- Be part of the thriving team to conduct purposeful work and make Wellington proud of us.
- You have an opportunity to build a career and be promoted into a more senior role.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a current Police Check (Criminal Record Check) for employment?
- How many years of experience do you have as an employment consultant?
- How many years of sales or recruitment-related work experience do you have?
- How many years of experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Do you have customer service experience?