Hampden Primary School is looking for someone to fill a School Administrator position to work in our busy office, Monday-Friday 8:30am-12:30pm (approximately 15 hours /week).
We require someone who:
- Is committed, punctual, organised and personable
- Has strong communication and computer skills
- Is able to multi task & work in a busy environment
- Relates well to adults and children
- Has initiative and a sense of humour
- Ideally financially minded and experience using Novopay and/or Xero is ideal
- Applicants will be required to meet the Covid-19 Public Health Orders as they apply to the education sector”
The position will start in Term 1 (January 30th). Details of the position, including job description and application pack are available by email to: email@example.com.
Applications close at midday on Saturday January 8.
Interviews will likely take place 16 & 17 January.
Permanent – part-time
Closing: Jan 21, 2022
Otago / Waitaki
Administration & office support