We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi. Engari, he toa takitini.
Success is not the work of one, but the work of many.
Part Time – After Hours
Varied shifts Monday to Friday between 5.30pm and 6am with Saturday and Sunday work
Our Digital Enablement Services team is offering an enthusiastic and dynamic Service Desk person the chance to showcase their skills. You’ll work within our team as a first point of contact for Digital Enablement Service. Your contribution will support the success with which we deliver services to the Hawkes Bay community.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong problem-solving skills (essential);
- Excellent communication skills, including updating documentation;
- Keenness to learn new technology and implement ways to improve systems;
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise tasks, manage multiple demands and work independently;
- High customer service skills, including excellent telephone communication capabilities;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- An ability to quickly learn and up skill on different types of technologies;
- An ability to work well unsupervised;
- Prior Level 1 IT support experience considered favourable
You will work alongside our technical engineers and business users at all levels of the organisation, having excellent communication skills and being able to “speak our language” is imperative. The environment is complex and changes quickly, you will need to be able to problem solve and maintain calm under pressure.
If this sounds like you apply now!
The Hawke’s Bay DHB in general encourages a workforce that is innovative, eager to learn and enhance their skills and is passionate about caring for our community. As part of our team we will support, encourage and help you to develop your career with us.
We are committed to delivering and living our DHB values of He kauanuanu – Respect, Ākina – Improvement, Rāranga te tira– Teamwork and Tauwhiro – Care. You should be someone who has similar personal values.
We are proud of our team’s diversity. We know the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce helps us achieve the best outcomes for our patients and the communities in which we operate and serve.
As per COVID-19 Public Health Response Amendment Act (No 2) 2021, Hawkes Bay DHB requires ALL its employees to be both fully vaccinated against COVID-19 which now includes boosters. For full details of this mandate, please click HERE.
Failure to meet these requirements will result in your application being rejected.