We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Ideally, Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Maths or any other relevant engineering/technical qualification.
- Expert in writing software in C, C++, C#.
- Relevant experience in object-oriented design methodology.
- Experience with implementing CAN, NMEA2000, USB, TCP/IP, UDP, AVB, TSN, Bluetooth or other networking protocols.
- Embedded Linux and Yocto/Bitbake.
- UI Frameworks (QT, OpenGL)
- Digital Signal Processing algorithms for audio processing.
- JIRA, Confluence, Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Azure DevOps.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation and the fact that NZ borders are closed, we are accepting applications from candidates already in the country.
On top of the salary, our customer offers extensive healthcare, life insurance and income protection coverage with little to no contributions, depending on the plan. An Employee stock purchase plan and staff product discounts are also available.
For further information, please text or call Jose on +64 21 0233 6406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat. For other related roles, please visit our careers website.