We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Work as part of a forward thinking multidisciplinary ultrasound team
- Gain great exposure working with this progressive and innovative company
- Receive good support and on-going professional development
As part of a skilled multidisciplinary team you will be responsible for providing ultrasound services to your patients and ensuring their satisfaction.
About the company
This company has a dynamic and forward thinking team. Combining the latest technologies with their unique skills and experience, they continuously achieve their commitment to deliver the highest and most comprehensive ultrasound services to every patient.
About the role
Working a varied caseload you will be responsible for providing a range of ultrasound services to patients. Your commitment to patient satisfaction, continued professional development and the ability to embrace positive change are all key qualities that you will bring to the team. Locations in lower North Island and great Wellington regions to fit in with your needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver high levels of ultrasound services inline with both practice and technical standards
- Provide ultrasound support to Radiologists during difficult or unusual examinations
- Communicate accurate examination and procedure information with patients inline with practice policy and procedure
- Actively work with the company to meet professional development requirements
Skills and experience
- You will be an experienced Sonographer with a current registration with the NZ MRTB
- You will ideally have a range of ultrasound skills including abdominal, pelvic, obstetrics, musculoskeletal and vascular
- You will have a positive track record of achieving targets, making educated decisions and setting priorities
Culture and benefits
- Receive great on-going support and development through their comprehensive professional development programme
- Work as part of a compassionate and professional team dedicated to providing outstanding levels of patient care
- Be part of a company that believes their continued growth stems from their teams insight and shared experiences
- Receive a competitive remuneration to match your skills and knowledge
If you are a skilled Sonographer and want to work with a team and company that prides itself on leading an industry forward, send me your CV.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Smith on 0275320029, quoting Ref No. 172569