We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Store Operations – Administration Support
Permanent role – Part Time
Mitre 10 MEGA Invercargill is a locally owned and operated company with a vision to provide outstanding customer service and great value products to our customers.
We are looking to fill a Part-time (25 hours per week) Store Operations Administration Support role. The days of work will be a Monday to Friday roster (inclusive). This role reports to the Store Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will have a passion for people and be 100% focused on the needs and requirements of the business – going the extra mile will be the norm for you.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who:
- Has health & safety experience
- Has audit & reviews experience
- Is solution focused
- Has a strong level of enthusiasm and team spirit
- Has high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Has experience in property, building, carpark, vehicles & equipment maintenance
- Has experience with loss prevention
- Has experience with IT trouble shooting
- Has Good administration skills
Previous experience in administration and store operations would be favorable.
If you believe you have the skills that we are seeking and wish to make a contribution to a growing business, then please apply online on our careers website with your C.V and cover letter www.mitre10.careercentre.net.nz
Applications close on Tuesday 8th February 2022