We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Field Representative – Flexible Schedules For College Students – No Experience Needed
Flexible schedules, you can work within the assigned window anytime the store is open! Need to study for a final? You can move your schedule around to fit your needs!
Dress is casual!
- Thorough training on collecting in store.
- Ability to control what you earn.
- Advanced notice of work schedule.
- $400 referral bonus program.
- As a part-time team member, you are offered identity theft protection, pet insurance, and 401k with match after 6 months and 750 hours worked.
- Employee stock purchase after 1 year of service.
- Independent, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy work-life balance.
- Travel opportunities, locally and out of state.
- Extra hours available in many areas.
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement.
Come work for an essential business! We put an emphasis on A.R.T = A ccountability, R espect, T rust!
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Ability to work approximately 10 – 25 hours per week with scheduling flexibility.
- Reliability to start and finish assignments on time with the detail needed to satisfy the project criteria.
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift and lift up to 40 pounds intermittently.
- Willingness to work in cold temperatures associated with grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases as some projects required collection of items in these store aisles.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.