We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Full-time, Continuing position
- National position based in Sydney
- HEW Level 5 + 13.5% Superannuation
ABOUT THE PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS OFFICE
The Prospective Students Office (PSO) is responsible for driving the University’s objectives in relation to recruiting prospective students across all programs and supports the successful transition of strategy into operational plans across the entire student recruitment journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Be part of a national team responsible for engaging prospective students by providing expert advice on study options, guidance through the application and enrolment process, as well as building and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Recruit domestic students to the undergraduate and postgraduate programs, in accordance with University policies, ESOS Act and regulations
- Develop and maintain relationships with high schools in local region, including key stakeholders such as Careers Advisors
- Assist with the development of new recruitment channels e.g. pathway providers to grow enrolments
- Undertake conversion activities, such as public presentations, school and partner visits, one to one guidance sessions and campus tours
- Assist in the planning and delivery of the annual PSO recruitment and conversion activities, such as Open Day, career advisor sessions and Course Information Evenings
- Assist with coordinating the enquiry management framework, including lead capture, accurate communication at events, online promotions, walk-ins, email and phone enquiries
- Build and maintain knowledge and understanding of UNDA programs and admission requirements
- Maintain collaborative relationships with key internal stakeholders
As part of the selection process the preferred applicant will be required to obtain a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC), hold a current C-Class Driver’s License and be available for after hours and weekend work as required.
- Supportive of the Objects of The University of Notre Dame Australia as a Catholic University
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education
- Track record of student recruitment and conversion, with a sound understanding of the student recruitment cycle from enquiry to enrolment
- Prior experience managing events or projects with the ability to demonstrate strong organisational, planning and evaluation skills
- Sound knowledge of CRM principles and experience using CRM systems or databases
- Excellent communication, presentation and public speaking skills with the ability to produce accurate and informative reports from multiple data sources
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to deliver results and show initiative
ENQUIRIES ABOUT THE ROLE
Please contact Jess Malone, Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com
As part of our Living with Covid Management Plan, successful candidates will be required to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status prior to commencement with the University
HOW TO APPLY*
Please apply online with a resume and cover letter, including a brief response to the selection criteria (About You) outlining your suitability for the role.
Submit your application by clicking* ‘Apply’*
Applications close 16 May 2022
Applicants are expected to have current and valid work rights in Australia.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
The University of Notre Dame Australia seeks to increase the diversity of our workforce to better meet the different needs of the University and its stakeholders and to improve equal opportunity outcomes for our staff.
Job Type: Full-time