We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Taranaki Base Hospital, New Plymouth
1.0 FTE (80 hours per fortnight), Permanent position.
LabCare Pathology has a vacancy at Taranaki Base Hospital where we provide a 24 hour a day – 7 days a week Pathology service.
Applications are invited to fill a permanent full time 80 hours per fortnight role. Would consider more flexible hours for the right candidate
Are you looking for the chance to advance your career and step into a leadership role? We have an exciting opportunity in our team to extend your role in Specimen Services to a supervisory level including oversight of training and maintenance of the documentation system required to enable this busy Department to function effectively.
You will work with a small team of staff responsible for the specimen collection, reception, preparation and dispatch of samples.
You will become part of the Senior management team within the Laboratory working alongside the Charge Scientists, Quality Manager, Laboratory Manager and laboratory staff to provide a professional Medical Laboratory Service to our communities within the Taranaki Region.
We welcome applications from people with the following attributes:
- Hold a relevant qualification as Medical Laboratory Technician
- Currently registered or eligible for registration with the Medical Sciences Council.
- Medical laboratory technical skills in Pre-Analytical and collections.
- The ability to coordinate, manage and oversee staff and the daily running of the Specimen Services team.
- The ability to train in procedures used within the Specimen Services department, review competency and supervise students and Junior staff.
- Phlebotomy experience (preferred but not essential).
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to make quality improvements, review KPI’s and implement changes within the department to improve the service.
- Review of department Quality procedures and provide monthly service reports to Laboratory manager.
- Attend and contribute at senior staff meetings.
- This role will also require technical bench work.
- Ability to remain calm and work with people under pressure
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, and fantastic coastline are ready to explore. The opportunity to enjoy outstanding surfing and hiking opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make Taranaki a great place to live and work.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (2,100 staff) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector.
For more information please contact Amy Worthington email@example.com laboratory operations coordinator.
Click here to view the position description or contact HR recruitment coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
Please “apply online” from within this page.
Applications close Wednesday 26th January 2022