We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
$2500 sign on bonus and additional $250 if MAP certified at time of hire
New starting rate of $17.50/hr!
Support Advocate is a direct support professional (DSP) position at Seven Hills Foundation. They act as a caregiver for a wide range of individuals with an intellectual disability, developmental disability, or an acquired brain injury (ABI or TBI). Customer service skills, administrative skills, and compassion for others are all traits of a Support Advocate. Seven Hills has opportunities for direct care providers with many years of experience, as well as for college students, stay-at-home moms and dads, paraprofessionals, or teachers looking for a new career opportunity. Part-time jobs offer flexible schedules in the healthcare industry. Our full-time benefits, such as reduced tuition on select online Associate’s and Bachelor’s degree programs, tuition reimbursement, three weeks of vacation time, and generous retirement match, support a healthy work-life balance. Seven Hills Foundation is a growing nonprofit of 4,500 dedicated professionals that celebrate diversity and inclusion. We also provide the stability of being considered essential workers for those Ready to Work.
We hope you consider joining our team today!
Benefits for Full-time employees:
- Health Insurance: Offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield, with generous company contribution.
- Enhanced Retirement Plan: 25% – 33% Employer match based on tenure.
- Student Loan Assistance: Consolidation, counseling, & limited employer contribution!
- Discounted Tuition with College & University Partnerships!
- Tuition Assistance: Reimbursed or prepaid college coursework!
- Home Mortgage Initiative: Favorable down payment (3-5%), reduced closing costs co-paid by Seven Hills!
- Generous Accrued Paid Vacation: 3 weeks in your first year!
- Vacation Cash-Out Option
- 3 Paid Personal Days
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Accrued Paid Sick Time
Position Snapshot: *Some of the duties of a Support Advocate are/may include the following depending on the abilities of those residing in the home and the needs of the program.
Support Advocates are responsible for the provision of day-to-day services to our program participants. To assist and/ or teach individuals varying levels of personal care which may include bathing, toileting, teeth brushing etc. so individuals always look and feel their best. To assist and/ or teach individuals household maintenance, meal prep and/or shopping, while providing ongoing opportunities for individuals to assume increasing control & responsibility over their daily lives. Support Advocates may also accompany individuals on appointments as well. Administering medications (or supporting them to self-medicate) in accordance with residential guidelines. To follow routines of the individuals including, but not limited to; Behavior Support Plans, personal care, Physical Therapy, etc
Support Advocates are provided a paid 5-day New Employee Orientation and receive training on CPR/First Aid, Safety Care, Defensive Driving, and Medication Administration Program (MAP). They also receive program-specific training at the work site.
- 18+ years old
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License & Good Driving Record
- COVID Vaccination is required for this position.
- Commitment to assisting people with varying disabilities to participate fully in their community and in their own lives
- Varied interests and personal connections in the local community
- Proven record of conscientious, responsible behavior (work, volunteer or school history)
- Ability to work as a creative, engaged, dedicated member of your team
Thank you for your interest in Seven Hills Foundation! We value every applicant. If you experience any difficulty in applying or need assistance, please contact the main office at 508-755-2340.
You can also see an overview of the amazing work our organization does with this video:
The mission of Seven Hills Foundation is to promote and encourage the empowerment of people with significant challenges so that each may pursue their highest possible degree of personal well-being and independence.