We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
NZCare and Geneva Community Living have come together to form NZCommunity Living, an organisation dedicated to supporting people with disabilities in New Zealand. Our Disability Support Services reflect our belief that all New Zealanders deserve to live fully, have equal opportunities, and achieve their ambitions.
We are looking for Support Workers to help the people we support in our Kapiti disability support services.
What’s the role about?
As a Support Worker you are part of a team who works shifts or specific rosters ensuring people are supported to lead fulfilling and meaningful lives. This is a busy and diverse role supporting people to do the things they want to do, such as going swimming, preparing meals, housework, getting ready for the day and learning life skills the list is endless!
What’s in it for me?
As a company we are committed to our employees. We’re proud to employ and train the best people in all areas of our organisation and we enjoy a vast degree of diversity within our staff teams.
- Earn competitive pay rates between $22.49 up to $28.25 per hour.
- Earn while you learn with free training towards NZQA Health & Wellbeing
- Job security, travel allowances, Employee benefits, sick/annual leave, brand new mobile phone and more
We’re looking for people with the following skills:
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting preferred but not essential as adequate training is provided.
- Availability to work afternoon shifts Monday to Friday and one weekend day are essential.
- Full drivers’ license and owning your own vehicle is essential.
Join us and discover a rewarding and fulfilling role that can make a difference in someone’s life and lead to a lifelong career.
Mēnā he tangata ngākaunui ana koe ki te tautoko i ngā momo tāngata, tēnā pea, kei konei he tūranga mōu. Tukua mai tō tono ki NZCommunity Living.
Please bear in mind all applicants must be a NZ Resident/Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit.