We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Part time opportunity.
- Lift and support cultural capability.
- Compliment your PHD studies.
A fantastic opportunity to support and strengthen cultural capability at The New Zealand College of Public Health Medicine has arisen.
Be part of the future by utilizing your passion for health equity and Māori by both leading the implementation of, and reporting on progress made, with our Māori Strategy – He Rautaki Māori – as we make progress to achieve our 2040 goal.
The Te Kaiārahi Rautaki Māori will work closely with the General Manager, The College’s Whā me Whā Panel, the Māori Caucus and the College Council. The role will be critical to implement the College’s strategy.
The role is part time so could suit someone who would like to complement their ongoing post-graduate studies or someone who is not yet ready to return to full time work.
Along with your deep commitment to ensuring equitable health outcomes for all, you will also have:
- Demonstrated understanding of the New Zealand health system
- Experience working with Māori professional groups and/or iwi hapū organisations
- Ability to work effectively and independently within a team environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and te reo
- Understanding of tikanga and te ao Māori as it relates to a health setting
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday 7th August 2022
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Rachelle Russell on 04 550 8000