We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
About the opportunity:
Lightforce is a fast moving, high growth SME who passionately cares for our planet. They are in need of hard working, high performing individuals with exceptional practical skills to join one of their solar installation teams as a Trade Assistant. With over 40 staff, and growing quickly, you’ll have the ability to grow, learn and progress with them in a direction that feels right to you.
Your primary role will be the installation of the solar panels and associated mounting systems within a specified time frame and to a high quality. You will work effectively and efficiently in a team and maintain a high standard of workmanship. Additionally, you will ensure the vehicle allocated to you is kept in good order and is carrying all required components for each installation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Installation of cabling and conduits as per electricians’ requests
- Assist electrician and wider team as required
- Liaise with electrical team leader on a daily basis
- Understand and adhere to Health and Safety policies and practices
- Provide constructive feedback to Team Lead or Operations Manager as needed
- Promote the brand consistent with the mission and strategy of the company
- Ensure excellent customer service and demonstrate the company values
- Follow all protocols around health and safety within the workplace
- Strive to meet targets and any other agreed KPI’s
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Prior trades / construction experience
- Working at heights experience
- Able to handle the physical demands of the role
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Team orientated
About the company:
Lightforce is an owner-operated Solar business with a focus on sustainability. The company is one of the most experienced Solar installers in New Zealand, with over 4,000 installs completed and counting. They pride themselves on their in-house model with Solar Consultants, Specialists, Engineers, Installers, and Customer Support Team all under one roof. Lightforce works closely with local and wider communities to support organisations and services through valued charity installations and volunteering.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression and training
- Vehicle, phone and uniform
- Excellent team environment
- A variety of work
- 2 extra days off a year to volunteer for charity projects
- Social event calendar
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.