We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
NW Group Limited
NW Group, Oceania and Spyglass are one of New Zealand and Australia’s largest technical production companies in the events market. We specialise is high end Audio, Lighting and Video production for corporate, sport and performance events.
NW Group hold valued venue partnerships across both Australia and New Zealand. A fun and dynamic organisation that provides staff with a collaborative and positive culture so everyone can enjoy the workplace, be creative and fun putting on events!
Qualifications & experience
- General audio-visual experience within the commercial or events market
- Live events experience desired but not essential
- Previous experience with customer service and onsite client management
- Time management skills
- Basic computer literacy to include word, excel and other software programs where training will be provided
- Confidence to lead an evacuation and other emergency procedures
- Ability to work alone and under pressure
Tasks & responsibilities
- Be responsible for onsite Health and Safety inductions and compliance for casual, contractor and visiting companies
- Maintain a high standard of organisation and tidiness to ensure a safe and welcoming working environment for all staff and visiting companies across all venues
- Manage the technical integration of visiting companies within the venue spaces
- Safe installation and operation of technical equipment
- Reporting of any damages to building or equipment by, either staff or visiting organisations via Staff Portal or Donesafe
- Communicate with facilities team with regard to building maintenance
- General reporting on day-to-day activity
- Dynamic and diverse live events environment
- Work with different teams day to day and engaging with multiple suppliers and organisations
- No two days are the same – overseeing installations of live concerts, theatre, exhibitions, conferences, gala dinners and products launches etc.
- Working autonomously
- Plugging into one of New Zealand largest events technical production companies
- Training and career opportunities provided
Please email through your CV and application to Lizzi Lovegrove – Lizzi.email@example.com.