We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
With a proud history of over 65 years in the industry, CablePrice (NZ) Ltd offers unsurpassed customer satisfaction for a multitude of industries across construction, quarry, mining, forestry, demolition and transportation.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Accounts Payable Team Member to join our finance team in Lower Hutt on a part time basis 24 hours per week, days flexible to be agreed.. This is a vital role requiring strong communication skills to ensure successful engagement with nationwide stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in an accounts payable role
- Complex Vendor reconciliations experience
- ERP systems experience – Microsoft D365 experience would be advantageous
- Worked in a complex business environment
- Large volumes of invoices (5000+ plus per month)
The Benefits – In return, CablePrice can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Health Insurance with Southern Cross
- An opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company
- Significant in-house training and career enhancement opportunities
- Well-equipped, modern facilities
- Interesting and varied work
- A Senior Management team that understands the needs of their employees
We are a proud company and strive to be the best at what we do. So what are you waiting for?
APPLY NOW and be Powered to Succeed!
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd has an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. We aim to employ the best person for the role and if that person needs additional support, we look at ways to accommodate that employee in the workplace. We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity employer.