We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Our Eldon Lodge in Paraparaumu is looking for a part time Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join their dedicated team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering an exceptional experience for all residents and guests
- Taking ownership of administrative functions
- Ensuring the smooth running of service delivery
- Delivering professional customer service and administrative assistance in a style that brings calm to a busy environment.
What you’ll bring:
- 3 years’ experience in a customer facing or similar position
- Experience with payroll and accounts payable, petty cash and suppliers
- Experience managing administration systems
- Excellent computer skills. In particular, with the Microsoft suite
- An ability to resolve issues/complaints efficiently and escalate as required
- Experience answering and directing general enquiries regarding sales, accounts and services
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
Who we are
We’re the proud owner and operator of 44 Villages across New Zealand, providing Village and Aged Care Living. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We’re led by them, and it’s this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better. That’s why we’re reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience.
What we offer
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better, and will provide you with:
- A safe and healthy working environment with access to a free, confidential support service
- Opportunities for ongoing development and career progression
- Employee shares, at no cost, for permanent employees
- Access to a range of great staff discounts with our suppliers.
No matter your role within the Oceania team, we all share the same dedication to providing expert and personalised care for the people that once cared for us.
We strive to do better every day. Apply now and become part of our journey.