We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
The Recruitment Network is Aotearoa’s largest provider of staff to Food related industries.
Since 2007, we have built our company around our passion – people, food, and service.
Ko ngā āheinga mahi / The Opportunity
We are a specialist liquor retailer based in Porirua and we are after an assistant manager.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for effective and efficient assistance to the Store Manager to lead and motivate staff, to provide a high level of service to customers. The Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting with staff development, stock management, compliance with legislation and company policy and procedure, and managing the store in the Manager’s absence.
This is a full time opportunity, a salaried role (salary to be discussed, starting at 52k )
E pā ana ki ā koe / About You
Experience & Skills :
• At least 6 months working in a customer service environment
• Familiar with Company systems, policies, & procedures
• Experience in retail would be an advantage
• A valid DM licence
• Ability to handle pressure
• Excellent communicator at all levels
• Able and willing to follow instructions
• Be physically fit as there are long periods spent on their feet, and there is heavy lifting
• Able to work as part of a team
• Patient when dealing with customers
How can we help you?/ Me pēhea mātou e tautoko ana I ā koe?
Apply now and send you email to email@example.com
At TRN we work across a number of mandated sectors, and partner with a significant number of businesses that require candidates and visitors to their sites to be vaccinated from Covid-19, and to be able to produce evidence of vaccination prior to entry onto site. As such, a job offer with TRN is likely to be conditional on proof of vaccination from Covid-19.