We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Our client provides audit and assurance services to the public sector. They are committed to delivering the highest quality service to their clients. They operate under a professional services model, which is consistent with a private sector auditing and assurance firm.
We are looking for an Audit Manager for a 12 month fixed term with the potential for it to be made permanent. This role can be based in Auckland or Wellington. There is also the option to work part time for the right person.
Your tasks will include, but won’t be limited to:
- providing technical support to audit teams by answering questions about accounting and financial reporting issues;
- supporting decisions about proposed modifications to audit reports;
- preparing and maintaining tools for auditors and resources for clients; and
- delivering training to auditors on financial reporting matters.
You’ll ideally have:
- a sound understanding of, and interest in, accounting and financial reporting principles and standards, and their practical application;
- the ability to research and collect relevant information from several sources; and
- good communication skills and great ability to build relationships.
You must also have a Chartered Accountant qualification from CA ANZ (or equivalent) and at least two years post-qualifying experience.
For more information, please contact Luke Bean on email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.