We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Your career close to home
- Fantastic team culture
- NZ Family owned market leader
Based at our state-of-the-art Pokeno manufacturing site you will be responsible for the frontline leadership of a production team by effectively improving overall operational performance, planning and meeting targets, reducing costs, while keeping team morale positive and engaged. Ensuring the culture of continuous improvement along with a high standard of quality and safety is maintained and exceeded. Producing high quality product efficiently and safely.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Ensuring production schedule is adhered to, to ensure achievement of the production plan.
- Support team efforts to meet the production requirements. Ensure that best practice is followed for the manufacturing of Autocast concrete products.
- Control and accountability for quality of materials and products.
- Day to day supervision of the area of responsibility – maintaining good employee relations that encourage productivity, motivation, engaging culture and positive morale.
- Ensure that products meet customer requirements and processes for improvement are in place.
- Maintaining a safe system of work for the work area and support the whole site.
- Ensuring everyone complies with all relevant safety, health and environment rules and behaviours.
- 1+ years in automated processing manufacturing environment
- 3+ years supervisory experience (preferably in a manufacturing environment)
- Technically able to understand how different products work together to form solutions
- Class 1, F OSH endorsement an advantage
- Gantry crane skills an advantage (ticket 3800)
- Ability to work in a team environment
Why work for Hynds?
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical cover (after 6 months)
- A Values focused and supportive culture
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand’s premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what’s right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety for our team. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen test, along with satisfactorily passing a medical and criminal history check. Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of legal eligibility to work in NZ. Hynds supports the Government vaccination programme to help protect us all against Covid-19. Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as part of our recruitment process.