We are collecting job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Flexible hours
- Generous compensation, bonus structure, and growth opportunities
- Work with children and impact their lives – every day is fulfilling and meaningful!
- Receive excellent paid training and experience
Candidates with experience in following areas are encouraged to apply: Teacher, nanny, social worker, nurse, school or camp counselor, childcare, teacher’s aide, coach, child psychologist, special education, paraprofessional, daycare teacher and other similar fields.
: Work with children with autism or other developmental challenges by providing ABA therapy and implementing their treatment plan under the direction and guidance of a BCBA.
You will be fully trained and supported by an experienced team of clinical supervisors, managers, and mentors who are invested in your personal and professional growth.
This is an hourly job with the potential to be either a part-time or full-time job depending on the number of cases you prefer to take on.
- High school diploma
- Must be 18 years of age
- Background screening and clearance
- Current driver’s license in state of residence and acceptable driving record
- Ability to complete job’s physical demands such as lifting children up to 30 lbs, frequent sitting and standing, kneeling, and running with children
- Attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Well organized, flexible, and open to hearing feedback
- RBT Certification or one year experience working with children strongly preferred
- Provide ABA Therapy for children in home and community settings to assist them with improving behaviors and acquiring new skills.
- Follow specific protocol for each client and implement individualized ABA programs as set by treatment plan and directed by BCBA or qualified health professional
- Document client sessions by recording data, writing quality session notes, and inputting timesheets
- Develop strong rapport with the client and family and work with parents to ensure the child is meeting their goals
- Communicate with supervisors on case updates, changes in schedule, and availability
- Participate in supervision sessions and team meetings
- Complete training and competency necessary to obtain RBT certification if required for the role
- Maintain appropriate professional conduct and boundaries at all times, client confidentiality, and ensure timely communication with families
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of Attain ABA
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Flexible hours
- Comprehensive paid training program
- Highly competitive compensation package with bonus structure
- Paid travel time
- Opportunities for career advancement
- For qualified employees – health benefits, paid vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Employee referral program
- Employee discounts – travel, entertainment, other work-life perks
- Cell phone stipend
Attain ABA is a rapidly growing nationwide ABA company with a primary focus on helping individuals reach their highest potential through high-quality ABA Therapy. Our team works together, from the corporate CEO to the local therapist, to accomplish the goal of helping one child at a time! We are looking for professional, energetic, talented, and driven workers to join our team to provide outstanding ABA services.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Attain ABA is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.