We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Work in this part time role with a stable growing organisation
- Great culture and team to support
About the role
We’re looking for a Caregiver for our Coastal Villas village in Paraparaumu. As a Caregiver, you’ll contribute to the health and wellbeing of our residents. Your experience and empathy to provide top-quality care will benefit and help our residents feel comfortable, supported and at ease in your care.
On offer is a part time role, working 48 hours a fortnight, predominately afternoon shifts with some weekend shifts Some of the Great things you will be doing include:
- Working under the guidance of the Registered Nurse
- Providing quality care and support to our residents
- Working in a supportive environment in a modern care facility
Attitude is key here. We are looking for someone who is flexible in terms of availability and wants to be part of a growing organisation. You’ll have:
- Previous experience in aged care or working with the elderly is preferred
- Careerforce or equivalent qualification will be advantageous
- Empathy and a love for making an impact on our residents’ lives
- Bright, breezy attitude and a “can-do” team focus
- Flexibility to pick up different shifts
Metlifecare is a leading New Zealand owner and operator of retirement villages, providing rewarding lifestyles and outstanding care to more than 5,600 New Zealanders. We pride ourselves on providing retirement communities in which people are empowered to be the very best version of themselves. Since 1984, we have been a leader in New Zealand in the development and management of vibrant social communities for older people. The care, comfort, happiness and wellbeing of people is at the heart of what we do and why we do it.